Heritage Christian School (HCS) offers a dynamic, individualized program based on Biblical values to help students focus on personal responsibility while attaining a quality education.
Students at HCS follow Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) curriculum. A.C.E. designed this biblically based program to meet learning needs of individual children. It consists of self-instructional, character-building, individually prescribed, continuous progress curriculum.
A.C.E, founded in 1970, provides curriculum and materials for an international network of more than 7,000 schools and thousands of home educators in 135 countries.
- Produces academic excellence
- Utilizes computer technology
- Teaches the child to think
- Stresses the uniqueness of the individual
- Incorporates character training
- Teaches responsibility and accountability
- Encourages parental involvement